Week Nine

There are three different cone 6 tests waiting to be loaded into the kiln. I am really interested to see what these will look like because I'm fairly certain I will finally have a test that is similar to what I'm looking for. So, fingers crossed that I may find the perfect glaze for my vases and planters.

There are a lot of things I can make with this flower bulb concept. I am still looking for avenues to explore outside of planters and vases. I need to begin sketching out how I want the china paint drawings of the flowers associated with the different bulbs to look and sit on the piece.

I am also getting back into sgraffito work as well. I think I finally figured out how I like shading to look on my bowls as well. I will definitely be making more bowls and cacti in the future.




Comments