Week 16

Terminé! Terminé! Terminé! Finished! Finished! Finished! Done with ceramics, nearly, and completely done with everything else for the semester. I am in the church float zone because Tell City's parade was today at 4. We already found out that we won first place in Tell City's and for Cannelton's parade. I would say that my first design for a church float was very successful and the trait has finally passed on to the next generation, from my father to me. See, in the Lutheran Church we go big or go home on everything, particularly floats.

As for ceramics, next semester there will be many new avenues to consider for projects and many new ideas to consider. I would like to focus on this mixed media thing with parts of a sculpture in one media and other parts made out of ceramic.

In other words, here's some cool picture of my float. (*cough) I mean the churches float.

P.S. we started on this float in July






Yes, the float has the beautiful music I hear in church every Sunday :)



Comments