Week 14

Many of my projects are finally finished. All that is left to do is finishing off the tops on my pine needle mixed media project. All of the corals have been painted and are ready for some glossy areas. I like the way my projects have turned out this semester.

I did some ornaments this semester as well. Putting on an acrylic wash and then scrubbing some of it away really looks nice. I like the dimension it gives the piece. This might be something I explore next semester.

I suppose one could say that I branched out this semester and worked with nature in general. About half of my work this semester focused on flowers specifically and half focused on environmental awareness and using natural materials to make things. I really enjoyed using natural materials to enhance the ceramic base. I may find ways to incorporate more natural materials next semester as well.







Comments