Week 13

How in the world is it week 13 already? Things are wrapping up and starting to come together. I have a few corals left to paint, but three are finished. My sunscreen bottles came out nicely. All I have to do for the last project is weave the pine needles for the top. I think it will be interesting to see how that goes. Fingers crossed it comes out how I want. I already have the feeling that I will like the more natural looking bases better, but I could be wrong.

I thought that over break if it ever snows again I can put my coca cola roses back out on the bush to get a picture of them in winter. Preferably, it won't snow until after I have collected my pine needles. I am hopeful that the types of pine needles we have around here will work out, but if not I may use my reeds or do a crochet top. It's always important to have a back up plan.


Comments