Week 11

Work, work, work all day long. The end of the semester brings a lot more work along with it, but I love it. I love when the end of the semester rolls around, especially the fall semester. For one, I love the fact that it is almost Christmas. I started listening to Christmas music in July, no joke. Okay, it was only one day in July, but I still listened to it.

Either way, I also love the end of the semester because I can finally see my projects coming to a close. I plan on finishing up some painting on my coral this week to enter it into the juried show since I have no paintings to enter because all my artwork is an hour away. However, I have hopes for my ceramics work and we'll just see how it goes. Definitely not how I expected the juried show to go during this school year, but I am still glad that they are in a show of some sort and will be again in the spring.


Comments