Week 7

It's hard to imagine that this is already the third project of the semester. I really like all of the projects that I have been able to do this semester. All of these projects seem to be right up my alley. I wouldn't mind if this project was the project for forever either. I don't know what my mind's obsession is with this whole finish a piece in three hours thing. When I started working the last two class periods I told myself I didn't have to finish it in three hours but it happened anyway. I'm okay with that, but I just thought it was strange that it keeps happening.

Then again I am known to expertly manage my time. I never really stop going either. I have to finish most everything besides art projects when it's assigned. So it somewhat makes sense that I would naturally want to finish the ceramic piece in 3 hours.




Comments