Week 9

Projects are moving right along on the ceramics world. All of my pieces from the previous project have been fired to bisque and they will not be getting any glaze. I may take them to cone 6, but I am not sure yet. I finished my large coral piece and have made quite a few others. My favorite so far is the first coral I made. I just really like the textures and shape of it.

I also finished making a bottle of open sunscreen. I hope it stays together well because the open lid and sunscreen blob coming out of it are very fragile. It broke off today when I was putting finishing touches on and smoothing it out. Then again it was my fault and it was bone dry so who knows if it'll stay together. All I can say is I slipped and scored the crap out of it and well, if it doesn't stay together, I'll just have to make another.







Comments