Week 2

So making flowers out of trash can become very interesting when put to the be-livability test. Over the weekend I put my flowers to the test to photograph them for critique in the setting I intended them to be in. I placed the can flowers on top of buds where other roses on the bush had died off. Then I asked my brother to come look at my ceramics project. When I pointed at it from 8 or 10 feet away, he could not tell the difference between the cans and actual roses. Most of my family could not tell the difference until getting closer.

It can be noted that my brother did notice something was off about the flowers but he wasn't sure what and still regarded them as real flowers from a distance. As he got closer he said, "I thought those looked a little shiny." I was very please with the outcome of this project and I love the photographs I took of what I suppose you could call an installation. I would say this project was a success in its creation and be-livabilit


y.

Comments