Week 5

So who says this project ever has to end? I mean really, what is an end? Does anything ever really end? There are things that we may do now that come up twenty years from now. This probably happens more often than not for most artists. I don't think I'll ever give up making flowers, project or no project. Today was progress critique and I planned for an entire tile to get finished, but that only kind of happened. I planned for a large star dahlia to be completed, but when the end of class came I cut the tile down to what I had completed in the center and I saved what I had done on the outer edges and made these really odd organic coral looking form. It was kind of neat.

I definitely think in addition to my tiles I will be making for of these coral forms to hang off the wall to create another aspect of balance. The coral object really interested me and could become something more in the future. I mean like I said, does anything ever really end?



Comments