Blog 5

Update: I now have made 280 flowers after ceramics class this evening.

Flowers, flowers, flowers everywhere. So far I have made 233 ceramic flowers and three random thingamajigs. As you can see below I made a decorative little pumpkin, Christmas ornament (yes, I'm already thinking about Christmas and yes, I've already watched three Hallmark Christmas movies), and a tea light candle holder that looks like an owl if you look at it a certain way but if looked at a different way it looks like a scary tree person. So, over the weekend I not only got into the Christmas spirit, but the Halloween and fall spirit as well.

I had to make the three random objects because I said in the last blog that I would make flowers until my hands decided to fall off and after reaching 223 flowers my hands told me to stop before they fell off. However, I didn't want to stop working with the clay for the day so that is how the three random thingamajigs came to be.

For the rest of the ten out of 233 flowers that I made I did in the best way possible with my cat, Little Girl, on my lap and she kept wanting to stop and smell the roses like you can see in the pictures below.




Comments